A blog about a average uninteresting things but is bored enough to post them here
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Big test day is officially over and other things that are on my mind
Well the big test day I talked about in this mornings post has finally come to end although I still have one test to tomorrow the worst is over I have a felling I did great on my psychology test although there's a good chance that I blew the math and sociology test. Though the only thing I really cared about was that psychology test. There is one more thing that's bothering me though we have to give a presentation on Thursday and im terrible in front of people and that is what im afraid of. so any who I guess you could my day a success because I got one thing done today. I will post tomorrow what my scores were (if i get them) see you later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment